16-track Portable SD Recorder, USB Audio Interface, and DAW Control Surface with 8 Microphone Inputs.
ShopMSL price: $399.99
ShopMSL saves you $299.01 (43%)!
The first digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording that uses Secure Digital (SD) memory. The new R16 recorder is three production tools in one incredibly versatile device. It’s a digital multi-track recorder, an audio interface and a control surface, providing you with all the tools necessary to create studio-quality recordings anywhere.
The R16 combines a remarkable level of functionality with exceptionally intuitive design. For recording purposes, the unit supports up to 32GB SD cards, allowing over 100 track hours of recording. The flexibility of SD recording not only makes the R16 lighter and more portable, it also ensures increased reliability with no concern for a crashing hard drive. You can even have respective SD cards dedicated to specific recording sessions. Back up your project on a USB memory stick.
Digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording utilizing Secure Digital (SD) memory
- 16/24-bit/44.1kHz linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Includes 1GB SD card and supports cards up to 32GB SDHC
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks
- Battery operation for remote recording
- USB power for audio interface and control surface operation
- 8 mic inputs / 2 outputs (8 x 2)
- 8 combination XLR-1/4-inch inputs
- High-definition 24-bit/96kHz recording capability using digital audio software
- Built-in effects can be used as outboard effects as well
- Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar or bass
- Includes preamp with phantom power on two channels
- Mackie control emulation via USB for popular DAW software including Cubase, Logic, Digital Performer and more
- Over 100 built-in studio effects coming from advanced DSP
- Amazing guitar amp and effects models
- Professional quality mastering effects including multi-band compressor, normalizer and more
- Operates as USB storage device for quick data transfer
- Connect two R16s via USB for synchronized operation and 16 tracks of simultaneous recording
- Undo/Redo functions
- Comes with Steinberg Cubase LE 4
- Supports Windows XP/Vista, Mac operating systems