Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
ShopMSL price: $199.00
ShopMSL saves you $50.00 (20%)!
With both an integrated kickstand for tabletop use and a microphone stand adapter for traditional mounting, the versatile MV51 delivers great audio quality in a vintage design.
- For home studio recording and audio for video conferencing
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
- Includes MV51 with integrated stand, USB and Lightning® cables, and user guide
Compatible with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ Mobile Recording App, available in the Apple App Store.
Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.With the app, you can do / control:
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz .wav (uncompressed) recording
- DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Microphone gain
- Save to compressed format (ALAC, AAC, 96, 128, 256)
- Dark mode for low-light environments
- Input monitor
- 5-Band EQ
- Compression / limiting
- File sharing (email, text, iTunes, Airdrop, Dropbox)
- Includes a 1″ microphone capsule element for best-in-class audio
- Connects directly to any iOS device: no adapters required
- Offers 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) that automatically optimize EQ, compression and limiting for the sound source and environment
- Features all-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions
Type Electret Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz