Stereo Power Amp...200W/8, 300W/4 and 430W/2 Ohms per Side
ShopMSL price: $549.99
ShopMSL saves you $70.00 (11%)!
The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a breakthrough price.
Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2 ohm speaker loads.
- Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
- Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier’s range to the loudspeakers.
- Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
- Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers cool
- Compact size – up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
- Professional quality performance – incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4″ (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
8 ohms: 200W4 ohms: 300W2 ohms: 430W8 ohms Bridge Mono: 600W4 ohms Bridge Mono: 830WSignal to Noise (20 Hz-20 kHz): 100 dBDistortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.01%Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.15v (+3.4 dBu)
Voltage Gain: 31.6x (30 dB)
Output Circuitry: AB
Current Consumption (1/8 power pink noise at 4 ohms @ 120VAC,
both channels driven; multiply current by .5 for 230V units.): 5A
Weight (Net): 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power: Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohms
1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohmsFrequency Response:
20 Hz-20 kHz, ? 0/-1 dB, -3 dB points: 5 Hz-50 kHz
Damping Factor (1 kHz and below): Greater than 300 at 8 ohmsInput Impedance: 10 K ohms unbalanced, 20 K ohms balancedInput Clipping: 10 Vrms (+22dBu)Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, rear-to-front air flowConnectors (each channel):Input: Active balanced; barrier strip, XLR, and 1/4 in. (6.3 mm)
TRS tip and XLR pin 2 positiveOutput: “Touch-proof” binding posts and Neutrik SpeakonControls:
Front: AC switch, Ch. 1, and Ch. 2 gain knobs
Rear: 10-position DIP switch
PWR-ON: Green LED SIGNAL: Yellow LED (1 per channel)
CLIP: Red LED (1 per channel)
Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads.
19 in. (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) tall (2 rack spaces),
15.9 in. (40 cm) deep (rack mounting to rear support ears)Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz