25 Pound Stereo Power Amp Delivering Up to 500 Watts per Channel; Internally Biampable.
ShopMSL price: $349.99
ShopMSL saves you $90.00 (20%)!
The GX3 uses the latest evolution of the QSC Grounded Collector output system, for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. A true ClassB biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance. The GX3 uses premium toroidal power transformers for reliable “mid-weight” performance. A variable-speed fan moves air crosswise through the amplifier, drawing cool air in over the power transformer, through the fan, and then over the heat sink. This keeps the transformer cool and allows a full size heat sink to fit in a down-sized chassis. As always, the amplifiers are fully protected from the usual hazards of the trade, ensuring stable performance and long life.
|8 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven)||300 W|
|8 ohms / 1 kHz (single channels driven)||350 W|
|4 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven)||425 W|
|4 ohms / 1 kHz (single channels driven)||500 W|
20 Hz – 20 kHz, 1 dB below rated power
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4″ TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4″ (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1″/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – GX3 and GX5 less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg). GX7 only 15.5 lbs (7 kg)*
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in