Midas Digital Mixing Console.
The PRO1 breaks new ground for MIDAS digital consoles, featuring an all-new, lightweight aluminium frame, PRO1 is the first stand-alone MIDAS digital console, and sets new standards of portability and performance for a “compact” digital console.
PRO1 is easy to configure and operate. Engineers who are new to MIDAS digital can relax, enjoy the PRO1’s sample-synchronous audio quality, and mix from well within their comfort zone.
Engineers familiar with MIDAS can just load their existing showfile straight into the PRO1, regardless of which MIDAS digital console it was created on, and carry on working.
- 100 inputs x 102 outputs (max capacity) point-to-point routing anywhere within the Network
- 24 mic/line inputs with MIDAS mic preamps
- 48 simultaneous input processing channels
- 24 analogue outputs (including 2 stereo local monitor outputs)
- 3 AES3 outputs
- 2 AES3 inputs
- 27 sample-synchronous, phase-coherent mix buses
- Up to 12 multi-channel FX engines
- Up to 28 KLARK TEKNIK DN370 31-band Graphic EQs
- Full-colour 15″ daylight-viewable display screen
- 8 VCA (Variable Control Association) groups
- 6 POPulation groups
- 96kHz 40-bit floating-point processing throughout
Additional I/O Unit Options
- DL431 24 in 5 way split: fixed
- DL251 48 in / 16 out fixed configuration I/O
- DL252 16 in / 48 out fixed configuration I/O
- DL351 Up to 64 in / 64 out configurable I/O
- DL451 Up to 24 in / 24 out configurable I/O
In addition to the PRO1’s 40 primary input channels, it features 8 aux returns, all of which feature 4-band MIDAS parametric EQ and insert points. These 8 aux returns can be used as returns for the PRO1’s internal FX processors, or as additional mic channels, if enough mic inputs are available on the network I/O hardware.
A total of 48 input channels have routing to 27 mix busses. These busses comprise 16 user-configurable aux busses, which can be mixes, subgroups or mix minus groups, and 8 matrix busses. The Matrix busses source from inputs, as well as groups, and so can be used as 8 additional auxes (monitor mix and FX sends) which provides a total of 24 mixes (plus L, R & Mono) for monitor mixing duties. All busses can be linked as stereo pairs (except the MONO buss).
As with all MIDAS digital consoles the audio paths can be routed to multiple destinations and the console format can be reconfigured live on a scene-by-scene basis.
The PRO1 is MIDAS’ first stand-alone digital console with 24 inputs located on the rear panel. However there are a number of optional MIDAS digital I/O units – either with fixed or modular configurations – which can be connected by inexpensive Cat5-e cable that will expand the input count to 48. To further increase flexibility a number of I/O boxes can be connected to the PRO1, up to 100m (300ft) cable distance from the console, allowing audio point-to-point routing of up to 100 inputs x 102 outputs from anywhere within the Network.
For more details, click this link: http://www.midasconsoles.com/pro1_intro.php?src=pro6