Frequency-Agile True Diversity Wireless System w/ Low-Profile Micro Headset
ShopMSL price: $549.00
ShopMSL saves you $250.00 (31%)!
ATW-R2100a receiver and ATW-T210a UniPak® Microphone System transmitter with AT829cW lavalier microphone.
Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power. Also new to the 2000 Series, the optional ATW-CHG2 two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters in any combination.
Offering 10 selectable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series’ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica’s Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
Ergonomic under-ear design: Flexible, lightweight metal loop hooks behind the ear for secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses. Includes two element covers, two windscreens and cable clip. Industry-standard sound quality – extremely intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Rugged construction designed to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production and theater settings.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible – for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
Operating Frequency: 656.125 to 678.500 MHzNumber of Channels: 10 total
Operating Range: 300 ft. typical
- Detail Name 1: