Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone. $10 Rebate Share music, not microbes. Get Your Own Mic! Rebate on valid purchases July 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
ShopMSL price: $99.00
ShopMSL saves you $70.00 (41%)!
The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40-20,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|WEIGHT||233 g (8.2 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||179.1 mm (7.05″) long,
50.8 mm (2.00″) maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||T7|